Friday, September 11, 2009

Cleaning and more cleaning.

Well today is cleaning day. Hollie is in daycare and I only have my little munchkin Zoe to entertain. I am lucky though that Zoe will have an awesome sleep in the afternoon that lasts for about 3 hours! Plenty of time for cleaning.

Today I have already stripped the beds, done 3 loads of washing, vacuumed, mopped, polished. Left to do is sorting out my kitchen draws. Anything I have not used in the last month I am taking to the Salvation Army. My poor little kitchen cupboards are bursting with crap! I really do not have the luxury of keeping "stuff" in here.

I might even treat myself to a little bargain as well from the Salvation Army, I just cannot resist a bargain.

And to finish off my post, here is a picture of my littlest munchkin Zoe.



No comments: